On the user’s personal data and the managament of cookies
Access to certain contents on the website www.francevelotourisme.com presupposes that the user will transmit specific personal information about himself or herself.
The relevant information and the nature of the information requested are clearly stated on the pages of this website where a request for the user to provide personal information is given.
We inform the user that whenever he or she consults the website www.francevelotourisme.com, cookies may be introduced onto his or her computer. However, a cookie does not enable the identification of a user. In general, a cookie registers information concerning a computer’s navigation on a website (noting the pages consulted, and the date and time the pages were consulted) that can then be called up on subsequent visits to the website.
A user can opt out of receiving cookies, or set up a warning system before accepting cookies, by configuring his or her computer settings in the following manner:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 and beyond:
1. Choose Tools, followed by Internet Options
2. Click on the Confidentiality tab
Select the level of confidentiality you desire by shifting the cursor up or down or click on the Advanced button to personalize your management of cookies
1. Choose the Tools menu, then Options
2. Click on the option Privacy settings
3. Choose the Cookies tab
1. Choose the Files menu, then Preferences
For Google Chrome:
1. Click on the icon representing a spanner, located in the navigation toolbar.
2. Select ‘Options’ (‘Preferences’ for Mac and Linux, ‘Parametres’ for Chromebook).
3. Chose the tab indicating ‘Advanced Options’.
4. Click on the option ‘Contents Parametres’ under the section ‘Confidentiality’.
In the Contents Parametres dialogue box that pops up, click on the Cookies tab.
1. Chose Preferences, click on section ‘Confidentiality’ to preset parametres that suit your requirements
2. Click on the option concerning cookies and data of Web site.