Around the Luberon by bike
Waytypes of the cycle route
Surface of the cycle route
Signposting Around the Luberon by bike
The cycle route is signposted in both directions, clockwise with orange signs, anti-clockwise with blue signs
Types of paths
Mostly on quiet roads shared with motorized traffic. Greenway between St Martin de Castillon and Apt, and partly in the Manosque area (some 15km of greenway in total).
Intermodal transport facilities
- SNCF train stations at Cavaillon and Manosque
- Bus stations (gares routières) at Cavaillon, Pertuis, Manosque, Forcalquier and Apt.
- Bus line N°15 Avignon - Apt equipped with bike racks / N°22 Avignon - Digne / N°29 Marseille - Aix - Manosque - Gap - Briançon
Car parks for long-stay parking
- In Cavaillon: Parking de la Gare and Parking Paul Gauthier (zone blanche – free, with no time limit, but without any security provisions)
- In Cucuron: Parking du Boulodrome - Cours de St Victor, on the D56 road (free, with no time limit, but without any security provisions)
- In Manosque: Parking de l'Autoroute, Prés Combaux and La Rochette.
- In Forcalquier: Espace la Bonne Fontaine
- In Apt: Parking de l'Office de Tourisme / Parking du Calavon / Parking George Santoni