Dolce Via from Les Ollières-sur-Eyrieux to Le Cheylard
The cycle route, signposted ‘Dolce Via’, alternates between stretches of greenway on compacted sand and on tarmacked surfaces, making for easy riding, plus there are stretches on roads with little traffic. The gradient is insignificant (1%). Guard rails prevent any risk of falling off the track all along the stage.
- Les Ollières-sur-Eyrieux: bathing at Théoule Beach
- Saint-Michel-de-Chabrillanoux: Aquarock Aventure assault course and the belvédère (viewing point) over the Eyrieux Valley
- Saint-Sauveur-de-Montagut: ice creams produced by Terre à Délice
- Pont de Chervil: the Quai des Haltes, a former station turned stop for cyclists; the Gothic bridge
- Chalencon: a character-filled village
- Le Cheylard: Eyrium Base Aquatique (for outdoor water sports) plus bathing at Chambaud. Cultural discoveries: L'Arche des Métiers (on local crafts); La Maison du Bijou (on local jewellery); the Château de la Chèze