EuroVelo 15 - The Rhine Cycle Route in Alsace
Signposting and state of the itinerary
The EuroVelo 15 - Rhine Veloroute in Alsace is entirely marked in both sides. Its logo is indicated on road signs.
More than half of the itinerary (57%) is rideable on designated lanes for cyclists and other non-motorized persons.
Bicycle renting alongside EuroVelo 15 in Alsace
- Bike shop in St-Louis, Village-Neuf, Kembs
- Bicycle and Electrical Bicycle renting in Rosenau (Rhin et Découverte), Village-Neuf.
- Bicycle and Electrical Bicycle renting in Neuf-Brisach
- Bike shops in Marckolsheim, Wittisheim, Friesenheim, Rhinau, Erstein, Plobsheim, Illkirch-Graffenstaden, Strasbourg
- Bike shops in Gambsheim, Drusenheim, bac de Seltz
Trains and public transports alongside EuroVelo 15 in Alsace
- TER Alsace : Train station CFF in Bâle, train station of Habsheim, Rixheim
- Train station of St-Louis, Bartenheim, Sierentz
- Train station of Sélestat
- Train station of Erstein
- Train station of Strasbourg
Parkings longue durée
On this short stage shared by EuroVelo 6 and 15 cycle routes you arrive at the French part of EV15 and the northeastern [...]
EuroVelo 15 continues through Ottmarsheim. This village’s rare octagonal Romanesque church is one of the most famous [...]
This stage runs along the towpath by the Canal du Rhône au Rhin. The way is punctuated by c.20 locks and by [...]
North of Strasbourg, EuroVelo 15 crosses forests via the Rhine’s flood-prevention barrier, up to La Wantzenau. Then [...]