38,90 km cycling route from Lillebonne to Le Havre
Elevation of the stage
Waytypes of the stage
Surface of the stage
From La Cerlangue, you cycle along the Seine Valley for some 15km, between cliffs and industrial factories, crossing the parishes of Saint-Vigor-d'Ymonville, Sandouville, Oudalle, Rogerville, Gonfreville-l'Orcher and Harfleur, before reaching Le Havre. You arrive in the greater Le Havre Seine Métropole area via the RD982 road – take care along it. From Rogerville, a greenway enables you to enter the town of Le Havre itself, bypassing the La Brèque spaghetti junction after Harfleur. Once in Le Havre, there’s a cycle lane beside the RD6015 road leading you all the way to the beach.
SNCF train station
- Le Havre SNCF train station
- Harfleur: the medieval town centre
- Le Havre:
- Natural History Museum: with playful interactive exhibitions presenting flora, fauna and minerals
- Perret’s archetypal flat, immersing you in the 1950s
- Un Eté au Havre, featuring over 20 works of contemporary art on a grand scale, to be spotted around town, across the year.
- MuMa (Musée André Malraux), boasting the second most important collection of Impressionist works in France