44,18 km cycling route from Bédoin to Sault
Elevation of the stage
Waytypes of the stage
At Bédoin, follow directions for the Mont Ventoux and turn left at the level of the launderette. Continue towards the hamlet of Les Baux et Flassan via little country roads. Reaching Flassan, bypass the village, first turning left, then right at the war memorial. Pass in front of the town hall (Mairie) and village fountain, then continue straight along the Chemin du Château. At the Stop sign (on the D19), continue along the track opposite and then turn left, then left again. Next, continue straight on. At Villes-sur-Auzon, follow the tourist route signalling the Gorges de la Nesque for 23km, up to Monieux, then continue on to Sault.
- Office de tourisme Ventoux Provence - T. 04 90 63 00 78 | Access: TER station at Carpentras | Timetables from Avignon | Follow the linking route.
- Office de tourisme Ventoux Sud - T. 04 90 64 01 21
- Flassan: the fountain
- Nesque Gorges and Le Cire Rock
- Sault: a traditional large village, cradle of Provençal lavender.
- Monieux:the medieval village
Many cycling and mountain-biking circuits, catering to all levels, are also available for you to explore around the Mont Ventoux, all set in unspoilt nature - discover