Elevation of the stage
Waytypes of the stage
Surface of the stage
This stage links the Véloroute du Vignoble d'Alsace with the Mulhouse urban area, alternating between cycle tracks along greenways and stretches on quiet roads. Follow the signposting for EuroVelo 5. You enter the town of Mulhouse via a cycle path.
SNCF train stations
Mulhouse train station
- Regional TER line serving Strasbourg - Sélestat - Colmar - Mulhouse - Saint-Louis (Basel)
- Regional TER line serving Colmar - Mulhouse
- High-speed TGV line to Mulhouse (serving Paris, Strasbourg, Dijon and more)
- Pulverhseim: Carreau Rodolphe (former potassium mine open to visitors).
- Ungersheim : Ecomusée d'Alsace (open-air museum, recreating an early 20th-century Alsatian village); Parc du Petit Prince (a theme park).
- Ensisheim: a town awarded four flowers for its floral displays in the French national scheme.
- Sausheim: a town awarded four flowers in the national scheme.