This last stage of the Véloroute du Vignoble d'Alsace takes you along asphalt farm tracks and very quiet roads. The signposting includes the route’s specific logo in the shape of a bunch of grapes, with the names of both the Véloroute du Vignoble d'Alsace and EuroVelo 5 clearly marked.
SNCF train stations
Colmar train station:
- Regional TER line serving Strasbourg - Sélestat - Colmar - Mulhouse - Saint-Louis (Basel)
- Regional TER line serving Colmar - Mulhouse
- Turckheim: Musée Mémorial des Combats de la Poche de Colmar, a World War II museum.
- Eguisheim: part of the association Les Plus Beaux Villages de France, and awarded four flowers for its floral displays in the French national scheme.
- Pfaffenheim: Notre-Dame de Schauenberg Chapel.
- Soultzmatt: a village awarded four flowers in the national scheme.
- Guebwiller: designated a Ville d'Art et d'Histoire for its rich heritage; awarded four flowers in the national scheme; recognized as a town specifically geared to cyclists; Dominicains de Haute-Alsace Cultural Centre in a former monastery.
- Cernay: First World War Monument National du Hartmannswillerkopf (Vieil Armand), with museum; train from Thur to Doller.