Elevation of the stage
Waytypes of the stage
Surface of the stage
This last stage of the Véloroute du Vignoble d'Alsace takes you along asphalt farm tracks and very quiet roads. The signposting includes the route’s specific logo in the shape of a bunch of grapes, with the names of both the Véloroute du Vignoble d'Alsace and EuroVelo 5 clearly marked.
SNCF train stations
Colmar train station:
- Regional TER line serving Strasbourg - Sélestat - Colmar - Mulhouse - Saint-Louis (Basel)
- Regional TER line serving Colmar - Mulhouse
- Turckheim: Musée Mémorial des Combats de la Poche de Colmar, a World War II museum.
- Eguisheim: part of the association Les Plus Beaux Villages de France, and awarded four flowers for its floral displays in the French national scheme.
- Pfaffenheim: Notre-Dame de Schauenberg Chapel.
- Soultzmatt: a village awarded four flowers in the national scheme.
- Guebwiller: designated a Ville d'Art et d'Histoire for its rich heritage; awarded four flowers in the national scheme; recognized as a town specifically geared to cyclists; Dominicains de Haute-Alsace Cultural Centre in a former monastery.
- Cernay: First World War Monument National du Hartmannswillerkopf (Vieil Armand), with museum; train from Thur to Doller.