On this stage, the Véloroute du Vignoble d'Alsace mainly follows the trace of an historic Roman road, transformed here into tarmacked vineyard tracks. It is signposted with its own logo, in the shape of a bunch of grapes, so you can follow the signage both for the Véloroute du Vignoble d'Alsace and EuroVelo 5 in these parts.
SNCF train stations
Train stations at Sélestat and Colmar
- Regional TER line serving Strasbourg - Sélestat - Colmar - Mulhouse - Saint-Louis (Basel)
- Châtenois: Quartier des Remparts.
- Orschwiller: Château du Haut-Koenigsbourg.
- Ribeauvillé: the village awarded 4 flowers for its floral displays; châteaux of Saint-Ulrich and Ribeaupierre.
- Hunawihr: a member of the association Les Plus Beaux Village de France, with fortified church.
- Kintzheim: Volerie des Aigles (with displays of birds of prey) and the Montagne des Singes (a monkey sanctuary).
- Bennwihr: Parc de Schoppenwihr (botanical gardens).