Elevation of the stage
Waytypes of the stage
Surface of the stage
Head off from Saverne’s lovely river port. The cycle route follows the canal and is entirely set up as a greenway up to Strasbourg. This is an ideal stage to do as a family. Follow the signposting for EuroVelo 5.
SNCF train stations
Train stations at Lutzelbourg, Saverne and Strasbourg
- Regional TER line serving Nancy - Saverne - Strasbourg
- Regional TER line serving Metz - Saverne - Strasbourg
- TGV high-speed services to and from Strasbourg (serving Paris, Mulhouse, Dijon and more)
- Saverne: the Port de Plaisance (or river port); the Château des Rohan; the Roseraie (rose gardens).
- Hochfelden: Villa Météor and its brewery.
- Wingersheim: Sentier houblonnier (a Hops Trail).
- Brumath: Jardin remarquable de l'Escalier.
- Reichstett: Parc de la Maison Alsacienne (featuring all manner of traditional houses).
- Strasbourg: Notre Dame Cathedral; European Quarter; Petite France Quarter; La Neustadt Quarter; the many museums around Strasbourg.