At Blois, cross grand Jacques-Gabriel Bridge, then turn right onto the cycle path. From Madon to Candé-sur-Beuvron, follow Pays des Châteaux Cycling Circuit No.1: « Loire confluence ». Note the steep slope at Candé. Just after the bridge in Candé, follow the path to the right taking you beside the Beuvron River until you rejoin the Loire. Continue to Chaumont-sur-Loire via the newly laid-out cycle path.
Railway station - SNCF
Blois train station: on average, 10 trains per day allow bikes on board, either going towards Tours or towards Orléans and Paris (note that there are steps to negotiate).
Onzain train station: on average, 10 trains per day allow bikes on board, heading either to Tours or to Blois and Orléans.
- Candé-sur-Beuvron: its charming old riverside port, the picturesque village and the castle
- Chaumont-sur-Loire: the castle, its grounds and stables; the Festival international des Jardins, a prestigious international garden design event held here every year, April to October. Eateries and a shop on the spot.
Tourist Information Centre
- Blois : +33(0)2 54 90 41 41
- Candé-sur-Beuvron : +33(0)2 54 44 00 44
- Onzain : +33(0)2 54 20 78 52
- Chaumont-sur-Loire : +33(0)2 54 20 91 73