Go under the D 910 road using the underpass for cyclists. Once out of this short tunnel, signs indicate L’Huisserie in one direction, in the other, the continuation of the greenway towards Montigné-le-Brillant.
Take care crossing the D 22 road after Craon.
There are kilometre markers along the greenway.
Picnic tables are set up along the route.
Accessing starting points along the greenway
SNCF train services
Laval train station: TGV high-speed services and TER regional services, line 22 Le Mans > Laval > Rennes
- Line N°28 Nantes > Laval
- Line N°29 Angers > Laval
Contact TER : 0 810 324 324
- Bikes are allowed in the hold if there is room. The Transports Perrin bus company decides on an individual basis, so check in advance with the company: 02 99 47 42 42.
- Line 1 Laval > Château-Gontier > Angers
- Central contact for mobility access: 02 43 665 333 and Kéolis : 02 43 67 08 15
- Laval: the castle and its Musée d’Art Naïf, 02 43 53 39 89 ; the Lactopole André Besnier (a museum on milk production, also known as La Cité du Lait, in this, a major French milk-producing area), 02 43 59 51 90 ; further museums, river wash sheds, boat-hire companies and river cruises from the river port, 02 43 49 46 46
- St-Berthevin: the grotto, or cave, where Jean Chouan, one of the most important anti-Revolutionary leaders of the Vendéen uprising of 1794, found refuge
- Cossé-le-Vivien: the Robert Tatin Museum and gardens, with massive, wacky works of art by an extravagantly imaginative 20th-century artist, 02 43 98 78 89
- Craon: a small historic town known for its 18th-century château with fine grounds and racecourse
- Renazé: Musée de l’Ardoise et de la Géologie (on local slate-mining and geology) 02 43 06 45 38