57,51 km cycling route from Châtellerault to Lussac-les-Châteaux
Elevation of the stage
Waytypes of the stage
Surface of the stage
More or less following the banks of the Vienne River, going via minor roads or county roads, in the main. Take particular care at the following junctions: with the RD3 road at Bonneuil-Matours; with the RD951a at Chauvigny; and with the N147 at Lussac-les-Châteaux. Signposted EV3.
Surfacing smooth: asphalt.
- Train stations at Châtellerault and Lussac-les-Châteaux
- Châtellerault: its heritage, including industrial
- Vouneuil-sur-Vienne: the Réserve Naturelle du Pinail; the Moulin de Chitré
- Château de Touffou and its gardens
- Chauvigny: the historic medieval centre
- Civaux: the Musée Archéologique; Planète des Crocodiles
- Lussac-les-Châteaux: Musée de la Préhistoire