The last stage of La Flow Vélo is easy, taking you from Rochefort along a mix of tracks and roads. There is a portion where you ride beside the RD137 main road to reach Saint-Laurent-de-la-Prée. At St Laurent, you shift from a bumpy track beside wetlands onto a small road. After St Laurent, the route guides you along quiet roads and through the resort of Fouras. You reach the sea and the ferry for Île d'Aix via well-surfaced stretches.
SNCF train stations
- Nearest train station in Rochefort
- TER and Intercity lines for La Rochelle, Saintes, Bordeaux
- Please note that the Intercités Bordeaux-Nantes line is interrupted for work between La Rochelle and La Roche-sur-Yon until May 2021.
- Link Fouras - Island of Aix
- Island of Aix - La Rochelle
- Island of Aix - Island of Oleron
- Rochefort: The Arsenal of the Seas : The Ropeway - International Centre of the Sea + The Hermione + The Mast Hook + The National Naval Museum / The former Naval Medical School, The Museum of the old trades, the Hèbre Museum - Museum of Art and History, the Begonia Conservatory, The Rochefort Ferry Bridge and its museum, the Place Colbert.
- Fouras-Les-Bains: Fort Vauban, La Pointe de la fumée, Fort Enet
- Island of Aix: Fort Liédot, The African museum, the Napoleon museum, The mother-of-pearl house