30,23 km cycling route from Fontainebleau to Nemours
Elevation of the stage
Waytypes of the stage
Surface of the stage
Cross the Seine at Vulaines sur-Seine via Valvins Bridge. Cycle paths and cycle lanes along the Seine, then greenway beside the Canal du Loing. Signposted EV3.
Surfacing in parts smooth, in parts rough: the asphalt surface along the canal is patchy in parts.
Cycling link towards Fontainebleau from Valvins Bridge.
- Moret-sur-Loing Veneux-les-Sablons Transilien train station
- Montigny sur Loing Transilien train station
- Bourron Marlotte Grez Transilien train station
- Nemours Saint-Pierre Transilien train station
- Fontainebleau: the historic town centre; the grand château; forest walks and hikes
- Thomery: Château Rosa Bonheur (named after a 19th-century animal painter)
- Moret-sur-Loing: the old centre; the Musée du Vélo de Moret-sur-Loing, a cycling museum
- Grez-sur-Loing: the Tour de Ganne; the church of Our Lady and St Lawrence (12th-century); the old stone bridge
- Nemours: the Château-museum; Le Zia, a tourist boat with panoramic windows, departing from Montcourt for Nemours (stopping at the Château de Nemours)