Veloscenic : Paris to Mont-Saint-Michel cycle route
Signposting and state of the itinerary
Veloscenic - Paris to Mont-Saint-Michel is signposted on 98% on the itinerary.
The route is mainly developped on designated lanes.
Services and accomodations "Accueil Vélo" ("Cyclists Welcome") on Veloscenic
Nearly 80 accomodations (campings, hotels, lodges, guest houses) "Accueil Vélo" ("Cyclists Welcome") are located at less than 5km away from the itinerary and they guarantee quality services for cyclists such as a closed garage for example. We strongly advise to book your accomodations in advance (including campings), especially in touristic areas.
Trains and public transports alongside Veloscenic
- Île de France : Train stations in Paris, Versailles, Massy and Rambouillet
- Train stations in Epernon, Maintenon and Chartres
- Train stations in Illiers-Combray and Nogent-le-Rorou
- Le Perche : Train stations in Nogent-le-Retrou, Condé-sur-Huisne, Alençon, Flers
- Close to the Mont St-Michel : Train stations in Pontorson, Pontaubault and Avranches