Buses may be of interest if you have some time for your journey and are on a tight budget !
By buses that accept bikes
- One company providing such services is European Bike Express
- Its buses depart from over 20 townsaround England and offer a selection of over 20 drop-off points in towns in France and Spain.
- Places on these buses are snapped up long in advance, so make sure to book well ahead of time.
By bus without a bike
- The bus company Eurolines offers competitive prices and serves the largest network of towns across Europe, some 500 in all.
- UK-based travellers can book either via Eurolines or National Express.
- For travel from other countries, see the French Eurolines site.